MY GLORY I WILL NOT GIVE TO ANOTHER

1. My Glory I Will Not Give To Another

a) This morning the Lord is saying, "I am the Lord! That is my name, and I will not give my glory to anyone else; I will not share my praise with carved idols (Isaiah 42:8 TLB)"

b) God has allowed us to co-work with him. We are just empty vessels readily available for use. 

c) God is also saying, "You will open the eyes of the blind and release those who sit in prison darkness and despair (Isaiah 42:7 TLB)."

d) Do we really have the power to do such things? The answer is obvious! Then why are we boasting most of the time of ourselves, of the things seemingly pertaining to God.

e) God will not give his glory to anyone else, nor share his praise with a taint of human effort! 

f) For he deserves all the honor, glory and praise due to Him! (Revelation 5:12). Amen!

Comments