SEEING A VISION

1.  Seeing A Vision

a) Here is a testimonial account of someone (a sister) seeing a vision.

i) Dear leader, on the Saturday night of 8 December 2018, you prayed and asked me to receive the baptism of FIRE. Then, a vision appeared to me. In the vision, I could clearly see a huge white flame. In it, I could also see 3 persons present in the flame touching everyone that had been prayed for. Then I saw myself being decorated with pure gold. I also saw a big box, the size similar to a dining table, made of pure gold. I saw diamonds, rubies and all kinds of ornaments on top of the golden box. There were two words JOY & WISDOM written when the box was opened. 

ii) What I may interpret is this: everyone present at the meeting were touched by the pockets of white flame. The 3 persons represented God the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. The white flame speaks about holiness and purity. As my husband is called to Pakistani ministry there would be challenges ahead. To overcome it, we would need JOY & WISDOM. God bless you. Anonymous.

Comments