WUHAN PROPHECY

 1. Wuhan Prophetic Paper

a) Our first trip to Wuhan, the most populous city in Central China began in November 2016. My wife and I went to the School of Prophets in Wuhan to present a prophetic paper to some 100 students.

b) It was there that I met an influential local pastor who wanted me to speak in a prophetic conference. This pastor was keen to organise conferences for Chinese people. At one time he was involved in a conference of 3000+ people in Wuhan for a renowned prophetess.

c) The pastor came to the school two days before I presented the Wuhan Prophetic Paper. Later, he told me that he had the same vision of what I presented that night that Wuhan is the centre for the CROSS seven years ago. He was keen to get me to speak in a prophetic conference.

2. Wuhan Prophecy

a) The Prophetic Word for Wuhan representing China

"You shall see this day my greater power and anointing. Your people shall be restored and revived. I shall show you greater things to come. The spiritual atmosphere in your place will be like a powerhouse, releasing much greater anointing than before. My angels on assignment will be around to counter the schemes of the enemies. My Spirit will fill you to overflowing. You shall be touched to the core. There shall be much release of my Spirit with signs and wonders in your place. 'Come O Wuhan (China)! Come! Let me put you under the shadow of my wings. You shall soar like an eagle and do great exploits. My statues and testimony shall be in your lips all day long.'"

b) The Prophetic Word for the City of Wuhan

@1. Wuhan is a strategic centre for revival in China. Just in Acts 1:8, and you shall be witnesses in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the ends of the earth, similarly Wuhan shall be the base for directions to North, to South, to East and to West of China.

@2. The people that come shall catch these visionary directions from the Lord. God shall set their hearts for the work of ministry in the cities North, South, East and West of Wuhan. You shall see Wuhan is the centre for the CROSS.

Comments