A DIVINE ARRANGEMENT

1. A Divine Arrangement

a) Here is a sequence of exchanges that may somewhat suggest some sort of divine arrangement at work. 

b) This afternoon @1313 (16.02.2021), I received an email from someone, unknown to me, wanting to share her personal encounter with me! I believe this is a divine arrangement. 

c) Be encouraged by her testimony.

Dear Tanny,

I hope that my email finds you well. My name is Shamina Moodley from Fourways in Johannesburg, South Africa. 

I wanted to share with you my revelation that God gave me through a very powerful dream two weeks ago.

On my wall appeared a lion, at first as a painting and then it became alive and was roaring across the wall. The image had now become like you watching TV but I could feel the Spirit of the Lion. It was moving from one end to the other raising up dust.

At first I was scared but then I faced the lion and started chanting Jesus, Jesus. Then I asked the Lord, what is this and I heard a voice saying , "The Lion of Judah."

Then the lion disappeared and many beautiful, vibrant designs appeared on my wall. And the paintings even had a Spirit to it and was moving across the wall. 

I then sat in the presence of the Lord and asked for a revelation of the dream. 

This is what I received;

The Spirit of the Lion of Judah is upon the Sons on earth.

There is the Judah anointing upon the Sons, a kingship, rulership, power anointing.

I sat in worship, listening to praise and worship songs and then I heard a song called the Song of Ezekiel and I knew in my Spirit that this is the song that will reveal more meaning to my dream. 

In this song God promises to breath life again into mans dry bones and that man will know that God himself has spoken. 

The song was by Paul Wilbur, and means that we as Sons need to arise and fight the war, Judah is assembling.. are the words of the song which is based on The Valley of Dry Bones in Ezekiel chap 37:11-14;

11 Then he said to me, “Son of man, these bones represent the people of Israel. They are saying, ‘We have become old, dry bones—all hope is gone. Our nation is finished.’ 12 Therefore, prophesy to them and say, ‘This is what the Sovereign Lord says: O my people, I will open your graves of exile and cause you to rise again. Then I will bring you back to the land of Israel. 13 When this happens, O my people, you will know that I am the Lord. 14 I will put my Spirit in you, and you will live again and return home to your own land. Then you will know that I, the Lord, have spoken, and I have done what I said. Yes, the Lord has spoken!’”

Here are the lyrics of the song;

Son of man can these dry bones live?

I hear the sound of the prophet
Declaring the word of the Lord
And I hear the voice of Ezekiel
Prophesying to these dry bones

Live again, live again
Those who were sleeping
Those in the grave
Live again, live again
Those who were sleeping
Those in the grave live again

I hear the sound of an army
A nation preparing for war
And I can hear Judah assembling
Praises and weapon of war

Live again (live again), live again (live again)
Those who were sleeping
Those in the grave
Live again (live again), live again (live again)
Those who were sleeping
Those in the grave live again

Breathe of God from the four winds blow
Breathe life again, to these dry bones
Breathe of God from the four winds blow
Breathe life again, to these dry bones

Arise, arise, arise
Here and now
Arise, arise, arise
Here and now
Oh arise

I hear the voice of the watchman
Cry from his place on the wall
Awaken the remnant of Zion
Salvation for all Israel

I searched google this morning on the Lion of Judah and found your blog and thought that I should share my encounter with you.

And I also wanted to say thank you to you for being obedient and writing what the Lord has given to you to encourage others.

Take care and God bless.

Kind regards, 
Shamina Moodley


d) My reply @1403:

Dear Shamina Moodley,

It is not a co-incidence that you shared with me. I really appreciate it. I believe it is by divine appointment that this should happen.

I have been writing and sharing what the Lord has impressed upon my heart since 8 years ago and I am still doing it. By the way, is it ok that I use your personal testimony for publish in my blog. Perhaps, there are some souls that may be encouraged by it.

Here is a prophetic word for you:

"My beloved child, I have been watching you all along since you were very small at the age of 5. I have placed my hands upon you. Since then, you were very enthusiastic towards me. You always wanted to do good but things didn't always work out the way you wanted. I know all about it.

Now is the time that I have decided to speak to you in a very real and personal way. I have shown you things that you do not expect. And, I shall reveal more to you provided that you keep on doing the things I asked of you. I shall send people to you. People that you do not know. They shall help you along the way in your journey that I have prepared for you.

Turn around and leave your old behind. Strive forward to the things ahead for I have plans for you! Plans for your welfare, and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope." 

God bless,
Tanny


e) Her reply came @1719:

Dear Tanny, 

Thank you so much for your encouraging words. I also do believe that this is not a coincidence but divine appointment as the tears couldn't drop faster from my eyes as I felt the presence of Holy Spirit just fill my room. 

Thank you for your prophetic word on my life, it is received with much grace and love and I can confirm that its true as I had a vision of Jesus on my wall when I was in school and over the last two years my spiritual life has shifted to another level, a very real and intimate relationship with the Lord.

Of course, please do share my testimony on your blog as my hope is to encourage Gods people and to be the light to someone who may be needing this.

May God continue to bless you immensely and reveal to you much more as you abide in Holy Spirit and obey our Almighty God, bringing down His will and way from heaven to earth. 

He sees you and will reward you greatly for your worship and alignment to His will and for being obedient and prevailing with His calling for your life.

I just finished a praying in tongues meeting and the scripture shared was from Micah 4:1-5 and was immediately led by Holy Spirit to share with you. 

Micah 4:1-5 New Living Translation
The Lord’s Future Reign

4 In the last days, the mountain of the Lord’s house
    will be the highest of all—
    the most important place on earth.
It will be raised above the other hills,
    and people from all over the world will stream there to worship.

2 People from many nations will come and say,
“Come, let us go up to the mountain of the Lord,
    to the house of Jacob’s God.
There he will teach us his ways,
    and we will walk in his paths.”
For the Lord’s teaching will go out from Zion;
    his word will go out from Jerusalem.

3 The Lord will mediate between peoples
    and will settle disputes between strong nations far away.
They will hammer their swords into plowshares
    and their spears into pruning hooks.
Nation will no longer fight against nation,
    nor train for war anymore.

4 Everyone will live in peace and prosperity,
    enjoying their own grapevines and fig trees,
    for there will be nothing to fear.
The Lord of Heaven’s Armies
    has made this promise!

5 Though the nations around us follow their idols,
    we will follow the Lord our God forever and ever.

God bless you! 

With much grace and blessings,
Shamina

Comments